Donate, Join, and Volunteer
Donate and Keep History Alive
We invite you to become a Friend of Pacific Historic Parks and join us in honoring and preserving the legacy of those whose valor, courage, struggles and sacrifices gave us the freedoms we enjoy today. Together, with your participation, we ensure that the heroes of the World War II generation will always be remembered!
Here are some of the ways you can make a difference:
- $36 will provide vegetation clearing tools for a volunteer service group
- $67 will help fulfill the one true wish of a Make-A-Wish child
- $152 will provide a virtual reality tour for 30 school children
- $261 will provide field trip transportation for 100 school children
- $557 will enable the recording of an oral history from one member of the World War II generation
"My wife Roberta and I have been supporting Pacific Historic Parks for many years because we believe in remembering, honoring and providing the generations to come a means of understanding World War II in the Pacific in its entirety, and we have a specific passion for those who fought at Pearl Harbor."
— George Sullivan, Volunteer